EAST BAY, CA – Here are some of the stories released by the East Bay police and fire department logs this week.
Temporarily arrested for Walnut Creek murder
- According to police, 63-year-old Mark Banducci is being held on bail of $ 1 million.
Temporarily arrested after violent sexual assault on Asian woman
- The 67-year-old victim had to be hospitalized because of her injuries.
2 arrests in a robbery of an elderly Asian man
- The accused youth are only 11 and 17 years old, according to the San Leandro Police Department.
Asian-American attacks: Couple dragged into brazen parking lot robbery in Oakland
- Local restaurant owners were loading their cars when a driver tried to steal their belongings and drive them away, and dragged them in his car.
Elementary school teacher charged with Lewd charges
- Reynaldo Lorenzana is accused of sexually assaulting a 5th grade student at school and in the tutoring session. The police are looking for additional victims.
Police warn of car break-ins
- There have already been several cases this month.
East Bay Man arrested after fatal I-680 crash
- A woman was killed in the crash on Wednesday.
Fremont grass fire burns in Central Park
- Tuesday’s fire was near Lake Elizabeth.
Special meeting on forest fires planned in Lafayette
- A first stage drought has been declared and Lafayette is considered a prime location for a major devastating fire in a suburb.
Moraga can oppose consolidation of the fire precinct
- “We are firmly against MOFD resources investigating a consolidation process with ConFire.”
To request the removal of your name from an arrest report, please send these required items to [email protected]
Violent attacks; Murder Arrest: Newark, East Bay Police Log
The rules for answering:
- Be polite. This is a space for friendly local discussion. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and secure your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on the topic.
- Read the patch community guidelines.
Reply to this articlereply